The State of Ohio has lifted the ban on non-essential medical care. As we reopen our doors at CPSI we have taken every step to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. As a stand alone facility that only offers Plastic Surgery and Medspa services we are uniquely positioned to care for you during this pandemic. We do not have the high volume traffic like the area hospitals, large clinical buildings, and multi-specialty surgical centers.
Our privacy is our greatest resource.Some of our new policies and procedures are as follows:
- We are moving towards virtual consults and office visits. Telehealth helps maintain safe distancing. We will ask that your initial consultation with us be virtual. When you are ready to move forward we will then recommend in-person consultations.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office. When you arrive you will notify us and we will bring you in when your exam room is ready. Patients are only allowed one visitor with them and we prefer no young children.
- Hand sanitizer stations and sneeze guards are positioned throughout the office.
- Our staff undergoes daily temperature and symptom questionnaire screening upon entering
- the office.
- Our disinfectant protocols continue to include frequent cleaning of the office but with additional attention to multi-contact areas.
- During all patient treatments in the office that require close contact, our staff will wear face shields and if necessary, gowns.
- All patients undergoing a surgical procedure will be tested for Covid-19 with a nasal swab.
- A positive test will require postponement of the procedure.
- In the operating room, All CDC guidelines for Covid-19 protocols are followed, including N95 masks for anesthesia staff and proper wait time after extubation to ensure proper air filtration before exiting the OR.
- In compliance current guidelines, we are not offering what would be considered spa services at this time but look forward to reinstituting these after the ban has been lifted.
We will all get through this together. We are passionate about what we do and we are excited to get back to providing excellent plastic surgery and aesthetic services. When you are ready to do something for yourself, you can feel confident that you will be cared for in a safe environment by the team at CPSI.
See you soon,
Jason Leedy, M.D. and staff