When you consider making any changes to your breast, it is crucially important to find a breast surgeon who aligns with your goals. Breast surgery procedures are never one-size-fits-all, and the patients with the highest satisfaction understand the options and find a surgeon who is capable of addressing their specific complaints.
If you are considering breast surgery, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Leedy looks forward to understanding your goals and customizing the procedure to your specific needs. Please call Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute at 440-340-3734 to schedule your initial consultation. We welcome patients in and around Cleveland, Akron, Chagrin Falls, and nearby areas of Ohio.
What Are My Breast Surgery Options?
Breast surgery procedures can accomplish a host of different goals. Dr. Leedy will discuss all of your options, from single procedures designed to address a specific concern to combination procedures that complement one another to affect a more comprehensive outcome.
For women, breast surgery options at Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute include:
- Breast augmentation: Dr. Leedy can enhance the size and volume of your breasts through placement of silicone, saline, or form-stable “gummy bear” breast implants, or via targeted fat grafting to the breasts
- Breast lift: Breast lift surgery offsets the effects of aging, heredity, gravity, and other factors that cause the breasts to droop
- Breast reduction: Many women suffer physical pain and self-consciousness because of oversized breasts; reduction surgery can alleviate physical symptoms and emotional concerns
- Breast reconstruction: Reconstruction of the breasts is generally performed as part of the recovery process for breast cancer survivors. Dr. Leedy will provide personalized recommendations for reconstruction using breast implants, tissue flaps, and other options
- Breast revision surgery: Breast implants are long-lasting, but they don’t last forever; in the event that you are dissatisfied with prior augmentation procedures or experience complications from breast implants, Dr. Leedy can remove the implant and replace it as needed
- Breast Implant Removal
- Transgender Top Surgery
Women aren’t the only ones who want to change their chests. Male breast reduction is a popular procedure among men who feel self-conscious about “man boobs.” Known clinically as gynecomastia, surplus male breast tissue is often a source of embarrassment.
Why Choose Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute for Breast Surgery
Dr. Leedy has extensive experience serving men and women in the Cleveland area. From breast reduction to breast enhancement, he looks forward to meeting with you one-on-one and determining your optimal solution.
For Dr. Leedy, plastic surgery affords an unparalleled opportunity for creative expression. By combining creativity with 15 years of surgical experience, he can help you realize positive changes such as:
- Increasing the size of your breasts
- Adding volume to your breasts
- Lifting your breasts into a more optimal position
- Improving the position of the nipples
- Reducing your breast size to provide better comfort and self-esteem
- Revising augmented breasts through removal of breast implants and replacement with new implants
- Helping you restore your physical dimensions and reclaim your sense of self after mastectomy or lumpectomy
In order to ascertain the size, positioning, and other considerations for your satisfactory outcome, Dr. Leedy may use VECTRA 3D modeling. This technology demonstrates the visual impact of different breast implant shapes and sizes. Dr. Leedy is also the creator and patent holder on Dazzyle implant sizers. These sophisticated devices replicate the feel of breast implants, enabling you to “try on” and test the results before undergoing surgery.
Dr. Leedy is one of the few independent surgeons in the Cleveland area. This independence enables him to achieve highly personalized, outstanding outcomes.
Schedule Your Breast Surgery Consultation
Through lengthy experience performing procedures of the breast, Dr. Leedy has developed techniques that improve the likelihood of optimal results, short recovery times, and minimal incidences of complications. The first step is visiting Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute for your initial consultation.
Please call 440-340-3734 to discuss your optimal breast surgery options. Dr. Leedy serves patients throughout the Cleveland area, Akron, Chagrin Falls, and other areas of Ohio.